I can't believe Christmas is only 3 weeks away, this year is just flying!
Christmas has come early for me though, a photograph of my boys - together and both looking at me...... this one will go straight to the pool room. lol
Meet Mst J and my new favourite fence.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Tina,
You show some beautiful pictures and Toby is gorgeous. He is at Colleen Gale with my son Sebastian. I was wondering if you have some colour pictures to show me as well. My email adress is sgraham@palaris.com.au if you would like to send me some would be great.
1 comment:
Hi Tina,
You show some beautiful pictures and Toby is gorgeous. He is at Colleen Gale with my son Sebastian. I was wondering if you have some colour pictures to show me as well.
My email adress is sgraham@palaris.com.au if you would like to send me some would be great.
Cheers,
Simona
Simona
Post a Comment